Short Term VISA
Embassy Fee: Please refer Overview page for details.
Hard copy submission/ Sticker VISA
Note: Applicant presence (for Bio-metric) is mandate to submit.
Single/ Multiple Entry (Embassy Discretion)
Stay: up to 3 months
Validity: up to 6 months (Embassy Discretion)
Processing time: 15-20 days (Submission by Appointment)
Get the experts` advice on the process. Team Flyjos shall guide you throughout the process.
Please read T&C.
Call 0120-4566653 for details.
C-TYPE VISA (Schengen VISA) can be applied for following case(s):
- Travels for tourist purpose
- Travels for business purpose, short term employment.
- Travels for official and diplomatic purpose
- Travels on the basis of an invitation of friends or family
- Travels in course of an internship, short time study, research
Documents for Tourist VISA:
- Valid passport (with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return) with at least two empty pages. Copy of Previous passports, if any, must be enclosed.
- Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent (not older than six months) passport-size photograph in color with white background. (3.5 cm / 4.5 cm).
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
- Proof of purpose of the visit: evidence of accommodation, e.g. Hotel reservation or confirmation of organized tour.
- A document certifying that you have been given leave from your job / studies (if on job/ a student respectively) during the period you intend to visit.
- Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as:
- Bank excerpts for 03 months (certified from Bank)
- If employed: Payslips of the past three months / employment contract.
- If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)
- 3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Form 16 (Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
- Copy of Confirmed Air Tickets booking (No dummy tickets).
- Overseas Travel Insurance valid for all Schengen-countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or 50,000 USD,
- For Minors:
- If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant.
- Even If accompanied, Form signed by both parents.
- Copy of the parent(s)’ passport(s).
Documents for Business VISA:
For Business VISA, following documents (In addition)to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip and business relation with the Sweden business partner (letter must confirm identity of applicant, place and period of intended stay).
- Invitation letter from the Sweden Company mentioning the details of the meeting, applicant.
Documents for Family/ Friend visit VISA:
For Family/Friend visit VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Passport & Residence proof of Invitee
- Invitation Letter from Invitee
- Financial Documents: Bank statements, Salary slips of sponsoring person.
Note: All documents required in A4 Size.