Short Term VISA
Embassy Fee: Please refer Overview page for details.
Hard copy submission/ Sticker VISA
Note: Applicant presence (for Bio-metric) is mandate to submit.
Single/ Multiple Entry (Embassy Discretion)
Stay: up to 3 months
Validity: up to 6 months (Embassy Discretion)
Processing time: 15-20 days (Submission by Appointment)
Get the experts` advice on the process. Team Flyjos shall guide you throughout the process.
Please read T&C.
Call 0120-4566653 for details.
C-TYPE VISA can be applied for following case(s):
- Travels for tourist purpose
- Travels for business purpose, short term employment.
- Travels for official and diplomatic purpose
- Travels on the basis of an invitation of friends or family
- Travels in course of an internship, short time study, research
Documents for Tourist VISA:
- Valid passport (with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return) with at least two empty pages. Copy of Previous passports, if any, must be enclosed.
- Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent (not older than six months) passport-size photograph in color with white background. (3.5 cm / 4.5 cm).
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
- Proof of purpose of the visit: evidence of accommodation, e.g. Hotel reservation or confirmation of organized tour.
- A document certifying that you have been given leave from your job / studies (if on job/ a student respectively) during the period you intend to visit.
- Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as:
- Bank excerpts for 03 months (certified from Bank)
- If employed: Payslips of the past three months / employment contract.
- If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)
- 3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Form 16 (Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
- Copy of Confirmed Air Tickets booking (No dummy tickets).
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or 50,000 USD, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival & departure.
- For Minors:
- If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant.
- Even If accompanied, Form signed by both parents.
- Copy of the parent(s)’ passport(s).
Documents for Business VISA:
For Business VISA, following documents (In addition)to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip and business relation with the Spain business partner (letter must confirm identity of applicant, place and period of intended stay).
- Invitation letter from the Spain Company mentioning the details of the meeting, applicant.
Documents for Family/ Friend visit VISA:
For Family/Friend visit VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Passport & Residence proof of Invitee
- Invitation Letter from Invitee
- Financial Documents: Bank statements, Salary slips of sponsoring person.
Note: All documents required in A4 Size.