Short Term VISA
Embassy Fee: Please refer Overview page for details.
Hard copy submission/ Sticker VISA
Note: Applicant presence (for Bio-metric) is mandate to submit.
Single/ Multiple Entry (Embassy Discretion)
Stay: up to 3 months
Validity: up to 6 months (Embassy Discretion)
Processing time: 15-20 days (Submission by Appointment)
Get the experts` advice on the process. Team Flyjos shall guide you throughout the process.
Please read T&C.
Call 0120-4566653 for details.
C-TYPE VISA (Schengen VISA) can be applied for following case(s):
- Travels for Tourist purpose
- Travels for Business purpose, short term employment.
- Travels for Official and diplomatic purpose
- Travels on the basis of an invitation of friends or family
Documents for Tourist VISA:
- Valid passport (with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return) with at least two empty pages. Copy of Previous passports, if any, must be enclosed.
- Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent (not older than six months) passport-size photograph in color with white background. (3.5 cm / 4.5 cm).
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
- Proof of purpose of the visit: Travel agency / hotel voucher – confirmation of payment for stay in Slovakia Voucher conditions: Name and address of travel agency, registration number of voucher, first and last name of hotel guest, date of arrival and departure, description of hotel services, confirmation of the authorized person of the travel agency. If the voucher does not include the confirmation of payment, applicant has to submit separate invoice with the number, stamp and signature of bank statement confirming the payment on the account of hotel /agency.
- A document certifying that you have been given leave from your job / studies (if on job/ a student respectively) during the period you intend to visit.
- Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as:
- Documentation of own funds for the stay or a guarantee declaration issued by the reference person financial means (in invitation, or in guarantee letter etc.)
- Bank excerpts for 06 months (certified from Bank)
- Traveller’s Cheques, Credit Card statement for the last 6 months, etc
- If employed: Payslips of the past six months / employment contract.
- If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)
- 3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Form 16 (Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
- Copy of Confirmed Air Tickets booking (No dummy tickets).
- Overseas Travel Insurance valid for all Schengen-countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or 50,000 USD,
- For Minors (< 18 years):
- Copies of parents’ passports / ID cards, as well as applicant’s birth certificate.
- If travelling alone: Letter of Consent signed by both parents (original and legalised)
- If travelling with only one of the parents: Letter of Consent from the other parent (original and legalised)
- If travelling with a parent with single custody: An original of the Certificate of Single Custody must be presented.
Documents for Business VISA:
For Business VISA, following documents (In addition)to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Official Invitation from the business partner (Slovak company) verified by the Slovak Foreign Police Department
- Invitation Letter from the Slovak business partner legalised by a notary public, stating the purpose, duration and itinerary for the whole stay in the Schengen area.
- Original Letter from the company of applicant stating reason for the stay in Slovakia
- Official Dispatch Letter from the Indian company – proof of current occupation
- Confirmation of Accommodation in Slovakia
Documents for Family/ Friend visit VISA:
For Family/Friend visit VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Official Invitation Form – verified by the Slovak Foreign Police Department
- Original Invitation Letter / Letter of Guarantee for all expenses from the person in Slovakia legalised by a notary public and/or financial guarantee from the applicant.
- Proof of Relationship (in case of family visit)
- Copy of the reference’s Residence Permit (if the reference person is not a Slovak citizen)
Note: All documents required in A4 Size.