Short Term VISA
Embassy Fee: Please refer Overview page for details.
Hard copy submission/ Sticker VISA
Note: Applicant presence is mandate to submit.
Single/ Multiple Entry (Embassy Discretion)
Stay: up to 3 months
Validity: up to 6 months (Embassy Discretion)
Processing time: 15-20 days (Submission by Queue system)
|Get the experts` advice on the process. Team Flyjos shall guide you throughout the process.|
Please read T&C.
|Call 0120-4566653 for details.|
This VISA can be applied for following case(s):
- Travels for tourist purpose
- Travels for business purpose, short term employment.
- Travels for official and diplomatic purpose
- Travels on the basis of an invitation of friends or family
- Travels through the territory of nation (Transit Visa)
- National passport with validity of at least 3 months after the end of the planned journey.
- Completed and signed application form with 2 recent color photograph ( 35 mm x 45 mm) with white background.
- Copy of travel insurance valid in Romania (and other Schengen countries), coverage minimum 30,000 Euro or 50,000 USD. Note: Insurance must be duly Signed and Stamped by Insurance insurance company
- Copy of ticket reservation
- Copy of Hotel reservation for the total duration of the stay and in other countries in Schengen/ proof of stay (In case of invitation).
- In case minor who has not reached the age of 18 years:
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Copy of Consent of one or both parents (legalized in case neither parent is traveling with the minor).
- Proof of sufficient personal financial means like: copy of updated passbook / recent 3 month bank statement/income tax papers/salary slips etc.
For Tourist VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Full detailed itinerary.
- Letter of employer, stating your income and your vacation days allowed or - Copy of inscription in the commerce register or as a partner in a company or - Certificate from school stating your vacation days allowed (in case student).
For Business VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Original Invitation letter from the Romania Company stating the exact purpose and period of the visit. Note: Letter must be duly verified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania
- Confirmation letter of the company in India explaining the purpose and duration of the journey and the guarantee to cover all costs that may arise during the stay in Romania.
- Submission of your old passport with previous trips can be useful for decision.
- Additional documents, even if not featured in the list above, may be required by the Embassy.
- You should submit your application minimum 2 month before the foreseen travel date.
- You can submit your application at the earliest three months before your planned visit.
- The visa fee is non-refundable if the visa is denied.
Note: All documents required in A4 Size.