Documents requirement for Visitor VISA:
- Application Formduly filled and signed by applicant.
- Original valid Indian Passport.
- While submitting application, all of his/ her current and previous (if any) passport(s) should be submitted.
- Two Passport-sized coloured photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) covering head and shoulders only and against a plain background.
Purpose of Visit:
- Last 6 month bank statement duly verified by bank. For self-employed, personal and business Bank statement required. Note: at least NZ$ 1,000 per month for maintenance and accommodation, or NZ$ 400 per month if your accommodation has been prepaid
- Copies of documents which show any other funds or assets held.
- Taxation documents for the last three years
- If a friend/relative in New Zealand is paying for your visit then a Declaration stating the relative or friend’s support and evidence of their financial capacity to do so.
- If you are employed: Letter from your employer – stating your position and salary, length of employment, confirming your leave of absence and the name and contact details of the person providing the letter.
- If you are self-employed: Business registration
- If you are retired: Evidence of your retirement – for example a letter from your employer.
- If you are a student: Evidence of your enrolment such as letter from your education institute.
Children younger than 17 years of age:
- Non-accompanying parent authorising their travel to New Zealand, along with copies of the parents’ passports (or copies of another official document with their signature).
Health and Character documents:
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 6 months, an eMedical Chest X-Ray Certificate issued by one of our appointed panel physicians.
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 12 months, a complete eMedical and Chest X-Ray Certificate issued by one of our appointed panel physicians.