Application for a Visa Without Reference (VWOR)
Documents required for the application of a VISA Without Reference (VWOR) are:
- Original Passport- Machine readable. Passport should be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia.
- Visa Application Form duly signed by the applicant.
- 2 recent photographs. Photograph specification: Size 3.5cm X 5cm, 60%-70% face appearance, in white background. Photographs clearly show from crown to shoulders.
- Confirmed returned air-ticket within 30 days with flight details.
- Bank statement/ traveller's cheque:
- Applicants applying in North and East India: Must submit 3 months recent bank statements (Self or Sponsor’s) with original endorsement from bank branch and support letter from sponsor stating relationship (except for Children under 18 years of age).
- Applicants applying in West India: All applications must submit recent 1 month updated bank statement with original seal and sign. Minimum INR 30,000 balance for individual. Minimum INR 60,000 balance for primary applicant bearing all expenses for accompanying applicants.