Indian nationals need to have a VISA to enter CANADA.
Let us bring clarity on documents requirement(s):
Following document required to be submitted while making VISA application for Canada Visit.
- Offline Application Form duly filled and signed by applicant.
- Family Information Sheet duly filled and signed by applicant.
- Original valid Indian Passport.
- While submitting application, applicant need to submit xerox copy of all previous VISA and of Bio-metric page of Passport.
- Two Passport-sized coloured photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) covering head and shoulders only and against a plain background.
Purpose of Visit:
- If you are going for tourism then information relating to your travel plans.
- If visiting family/ friends : Invitation Letter, evidence of your relationship with the inviter, Inviter`s passport copy and status in Canada.
- If you are going for a student exchange then a letter stating the arrangements that have been made.
- Last 6 month bank statement duly verified by bank. For self-employed, personal and business Bank statement required.
- Copies of documents which show any other funds or assets held.
- Taxation documents for the last three years
- If a friend/relative in Canada is paying for your visit then a Statutory Declaration stating the relative or friend’s support and evidence of their financial capacity to do so.
- If you are employed: Letter from your employer – stating your position and salary, length of employment, confirming your leave of absence and the name and contact details of the person providing the letter.
- If you are self-employed: Business registration
- If you are retired: Evidence of your retirement – for example a letter from your employer.
- If you are a student: Evidence of your enrolment such as letter from your education institute.
Children younger than 18 years of age:
- Non-accompanying parent authorising child`s travel to Canada, along with copies of the parents’ passports (or copies of another official document with their signature).
- Copy of child Birth Certificate.
Health and Character documents:
- Applicant might be required to complete health examinations. If you have already lodged a visa application, you will be advised by Canada Immigration Department to do so.