Documents for Business VISA:
For Business VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip and business relation with the Brazilian business partner (letter must confirm identity of applicant, place and period of intended stay).
- One-page invitation letter (original with signature notarized in Brazil - "autenticada em cartório") in Portuguese from a Brazilian company addressed to the consular service Embassy of Brazil in New Delhi, including the following information:
- Name and the position that the applicant holds in the company
- Clear, specific and detailed purpose of the trip and business activities which will be performed in Brazil.
- Stamp the CNPJ number (tax registration code), address and telephone number of the Brazilian company.
Note: Applicants intending to take part in the production/ filming of commercial or advertisement videos or motion pictures, with or without sound, in addition to the requirements listed above, they MUST submit a permit from the Ministry of Culture of Brazil Agência Nacional de Cinema , which to be obtained by the interested party's agent/representative in Brazil (Brazilian partner or co-producer) prior to the visa application.
Documents for Family/ Friend visit VISA:
For Family/Friend visit VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Passport & Residence proof of Invitee
- Invitation Letter from Invitee
- Financial Documents: Bank statements, Salary slips of sponsoring person.