Short Term VISA
Embassy Fee: Please refer Overview page for details.
Hard copy submission/ Sticker VISA
Note: Applicant presence (for Bio-metric) is mandate to submit.
Single/ Multiple Entry (Embassy Discretion)
Stay: up to 3 months
Validity: up to 6 months (Embassy Discretion)
Processing time: 15-20 days (Submission by Appointment)
|Get the experts` advice on the process. Team Flyjos shall guide you throughout the process.|
Please read T&C.
Contact us or Call 0120-4566653 for details.
C-TYPE VISA (Schengen VISA) can be applied for following case(s):
- Travels for tourist purpose
- Travels for business purpose, short term employment.
- Travels for official and diplomatic purpose
- Travels on the basis of an invitation of friends or family
- Travels in course of an internship, short time study, research
- Visa for cultural, sports or religious events, (incl. film shooting)
- Travels through the territory of Belgium (Transit Visa)
Documents for Tourist VISA:
- Valid passport (with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return) with at least two empty pages.Copy of Previous passports, if any, must be enclosed.
- Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant. (Note: Online form, need to take printout after fill up)
- Two recent (not older than six months) passport-size photograph in color with white background. (3.5 cm / 4.5 cm).
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
- Proof of purpose of the visit: evidence of accommodation, e.g. Hotel reservation or confirmation of organized tour.
- A document certifying that you have been given leave from your job / studies (if on job/ a student respectively) during the period you intend to visit.
- Copy of Confirmed Air Tickets booking (No dummy tickets).
- Overseas Travel Insurance valid for all Schengen-countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or 50,000 USD, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc. The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival and departure.
Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as:
- Bank excerpts for 03 months (certified from Bank)
- If employed: Pay slips of the past three months / employment contract.
- If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)
- 3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Form 16 (Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
- If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant.
- Even If accompanied, Form signed by both parents.
- Copy of the parent(s)’ passport(s).
Documents for Business VISA:
For Business VISA, following documents (In addition)to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip and business relation with the Belgium business partner (letter must confirm identity of applicant, place and period of intended stay).
- Invitation letter from the Belgium Company mentioning the details of the meeting, applicant.
Documents for Family/Friend visit VISA:
For Family/friends visit VISA, following documents (In addition)to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
From the guarantor in Belgium (Belgian or a foreign resident):
- Invitation of the person in Belgium stating the purpose of stay, address, telephone number, e-mail address and the period of stay of the guest(s).
- If guarantor in Belgium is financing the entire trip, Original of a guarantee letter (according to article 3bis of law of 15/12/1980.
- Copy of the id card or residence permit of the guarantor, mentioning the right to reside in Belgium for an unlimited period.
- Family composition (document available at the municipality where the guarantor resides).
- Proof of recent income of the guarantor: (3 last salary slip + child benefits) or last income tax assessment paper from the tax department in Belgium.
From the applicant
- Letter of employer, stating your income and your vacation days allowed or - Copy of inscription in the commerce register or as a partner in a company or - Certificate from school stating your vacation days allowed (in case student).
- Proof of family relationship (in case of family visit).
- Submission of your old passport with previous trips can be useful for decision.
- Additional documents, even if not featured in the list above, may be required by the Embassy.
- You should submit your application minimum 1 month before the foreseen travel date.
- You can submit your application at the earliest three months before your planned visit.
- The visa fee is non-refundable if the visa is denied.