Details of Visitor VISA (Subclass 600):
|Online or Offline Submission method available|
|Multiple Entry (As per Embassy Descrition)|
|Applicanst shall get e-VISA for Offline as well as Online submission|
|Stay: 3 months per Entry|
|Validity: up to 2 years (Embassy descrition)|
|Processing time: 20-25 days|
|Get the experts` advice on the process. Team Flyjos shall guide you throughout the process.|
Please read T&C.
|Call 0120-4566653 for details.|
Same docuemts required for Offline and Online case. However, in Online application filing, scan copy of all such documents needs to be uploaded.
Documents for Tourist VISA:
- Application Form 1419 duly filled and signed by applicant.
- Application Form 956 duly filled and signed by applicant.
- Original valid Indian Passport.
- While submitting application, applicant needs to bring all of his/ her current and previous (if any) passport(s) to be sighted and scanned/ witnessed. All non-blank pages shall be scanned and witnessed. Note: Passport shall be returned to applicant after scanning.
- Two Passport-sized coloured photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) covering head and shoulders only and against a plain background.
Purpose of Visit:
- If you are going for tourism purpose, then information relating to your travel plans.
- If visiting family/ friends: Invitation Letter, evidence of your relationship with the inviter, Inviter`s passport copy and status in Australia.
- If you are going for your daughter/daughter in law’s pregnancy then a letter from a medical doctor confirming the condition.
- If you are going for a medical emergency, then a letter from the hospital/doctor stating the condition of the patient.
- If you are going for a student exchange then a letter stating the arrangements that have been made.
- Last 6 month bank statement duly verified by bank. For self-employed, personal and business Bank statement required.
- Copies of documents which show any other funds or assets held.
- Taxation documents for the last three years
- If a friend/relative in Australia is paying for your visit then a Statutory Declaration stating the relative or friend’s support and evidence of their financial capacity to do so.
- If you are employed: Letter from your employer – stating your position and salary, length of employment, confirming your leave of absence and the name and contact details of the person providing the letter.
- If you are self-employed: Business registration
- If you are retired: Evidence of your retirement – for example a letter from your employer.
- If you are a student: Evidence of your enrolment such as letter from your education institute.
Children younger than 18 years of age:
- Form 1229: Non-accompanying parent authorising their travel to Australia, along with copies of the parents’ passports (or copies of another official document with their signature).
- Form 1257: Where children are travelling or staying with non-relatives.
Health and Character documents:
- For applications processed at the New Delhi visa office, applicant might be required to complete health examinations. If you have already lodged a visa application, you will be advised by Australia Immigration Department online systems or your case officer which health examinations you are required to complete.
- Note: Applicants over 75 years of age and any applicant requesting a stay of 12 months must provide evidence of Overseas Health Insurance.
For Business VISA following Documents to be supplemented:
- Application Form 1415 instead of Application Form 1419.
- A letter of invitation from the host organisation in Australia
- Conference/event registration details
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Your employment contract
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications