- National passport with validity of at least 6 months after the end of the planned journey.
- Completed and signed application form with 1 recent color photograph (35 x 45 mm) with white background.
- Copy of ticket reservation
- Copy of Hotel reservation for the total duration of the stay
- A letter explaining the purpose of your trip and the program (itinerary of the cities you are visiting). The letter must be notarized and duly translated into Spanish by a professional translator (the translation does not need to be notarized).
- Evidence of funds: personal bank statement of the last six months. Please provide original documents. If considered necessary, credit card statements.
- If you are visiting family members or friends, you need to present an ORIGINAL invitation letter from them and a copy of their Argentine ID (DNI). The letter must be CERTIFIED by an Argentine Public Notary and also by the "Colegio de Escribanos" (the Public Notaries’ Association). If you are staying with them, you do not need hotel booking.
- A letter from your employer, authorizing the trip, confirming that you are currently employed by the company and for how long. This letter must be written on company letter-head, signed by the person in charge, notarized and duly translated into Spanish by a professional translator (the translation does not need to be notarized), and must be accompanied by your last month salary/pay-slip.
- If you are the owner of the business, please add a copy of your business’ official registration and LAST year's Income Tax return.
- If you are self-employed or a student, you need to present all documents/certificates related to your current occupation. All such documents must be notarized and duly translated into Spanish by a professional translator (the translation does not need to be notarized).
- Applicants are suggested to present documents attesting their experience in their field of expertise and current occupation (documents must be notarized and duly translated).
Note: All documents must be presented in ORIGINAL (no photocopies or emails will be accepted)
Invitation Letter, if applicable:
Notes: This letter must meet following requirements:
- It must be written in Spanish.
- It must be addressed to the relevant consular authority (e.g. To the Consul of the Argentine Republic in ....).
- It must contain all the personal and contact information of the resident of Argentina extending the invitation: full name, identity document, address, landline or mobile phone number and e-mail address.
- It must contain all personal data of the foreign invitee: full name, nationality, date of birth, passport number and type, telephone number, e-mail and any other contact data in their place of residence.
- It must explain the purpose of the trip, the relationship between the host and the invitee, the stay period in Argentina, the place of stay and the estimated dates of arrival and departure.
- It must state that the person signing the letter will be responsible for the departure of the foreign national from Argentina at the end of the authorized stay period.
- It must include the following paragraph: “As a person inviting a foreign national, I have read and understood the provisions included in Chapter VI of Law No. 25871, sections 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 and 121”.
- It must bear the signature of the inviting person, certified by a Notary Public and the relevant Association of Notaries Public as appropriate.
- The original must be posted to the Argentine Embassy or Consulate to which the foreign national submits the visa application.
- You must apply for a visa at the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Argentine Republic in New Delhi, India, if your place of residence is in Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal or Sri Lanka, - except Maharashtra.
- All visa requests from residents of Maharashtra, India, must apply at the Consulate General of the Argentine Republic in Mumbai
* Currently we are providing Free pick and drop of documents in selected areas/ cities (Delhi/ NCR). Please contact Customer care to check if free pick/ drop service available for your location. We are shorlty making our presence in all major Indian cities.